Collection of Information
1. When you visit the Chess in the Library website (www.chessinthelibrary.com), your personal information will not be collected unless you choose to use the volunteer application, another similar application or communicate with us in the Contact Us form.
2. Collection and storage of data for volunteer applications and other similar applications are kept confidential for the sender and will not be used for any purpose other than volunteer screening and selection.
3. Information collected from feedback such as the Contact Us form is kept confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than responding to the message. If you choose to contact CITL using your e-mail address or complete an online form, you may be asked to provide your name, e-mail, or other information. The purpose of collecting this information is for CITL to properly respond to you and the information will only be used for the purpose it was intended.
4. CITL collects information on visits to the site’s features such as the number of times a page is visited, what days the site receive more traffic, and the search engines that point to the site. All of this information is confidential and anonymous for the user and CITL only uses this information for statistical purposes.
CITL posts images of events and sessions that the organization hosts on the website for promotional and informational purposes. CITL does not benefit financially in any way from these images. If you appear in any of the images on the site and wish to remove the pictures, please e-mail us at email@example.com
External Links Disclaimer
A cookie is a small amount of data stored on your device’s hard drive that facilitates repeat visits to the site. Cookies stored on your mobile or desktop device will help publishers do useful things such as storing repeated values in a form.
2. CITL may use third-party cookies to deliver better services. For example, when you visit an external link on the website to Facebook or blogger, the third-party site may store cookies on your device. Please check with the third party websites for more information on their cookie policies.
3. To reject cookies, you could enable cookie-blocking settings in the preferences in your browser settings. Please refer to the specific procedure to do so for your browser.
For more information regarding privacy, please contact us here or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.